Welcome to the Wirral Safeguarding Children Partnership pages for professionals.
To register for training please click here.
Please note that you must be registered before you can apply for any training or events.
Please also read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page. By booking on our training you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
For ALL school and education training click here.
From here you can access pages about:
Terms and Conditions:
By booking on training you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You must only attend training that you have booked on to and received a confirmation of.
- You agree to attend the training or cancel at least 3 working days before the event if you cannot attend.
- If you are unable to attend another colleague from your organisation may attend the training in your place with agreement from the Training Team.
- Any late cancellations or non-attendance on the day will lead to a charge at a rate of £50 for a half day event and £90 for a full day event (subject to circumstances)
- You agree to attend on time and engage in the whole session. In the event you arrive late or have to leave a session early, you will not be issued with a certificate.
- You agree to participate fully in the training whether face to face or virtual
- You cannot share the training link for virtual or face-to-face training to colleagues who have not booked onto the event – they must not attend and will not receive certificates
- If you are attending a virtual event, you will ensure that you are in an environment conducive to learning and will not be disturbed.
- If you are attending a virtual event you will switch on your camera if requested by the trainers.
- You agree to participate in the safeguarding partnership evaluation of the impact of your attendance at the course by completing any evaluation forms sent.