- WSCP Annual Report for 2022 Annual Report and Business Plan now available Click here
- Section 11/175 Audit 2023/24 Topic 3 is now LIVE Find out more
- Together We Can Tackle Child Abuse Campaign We all have a role in protecting children from abuse, but a third of people with suspicions do nothing Read more about campaign
- Click here
- Click here for the themes
- Big Learn II Learning Event WSCP Annual Learning Event Click here
- Systemic Practice Systemic Practice Model Click here
- Click here
Welcome to the Wirral Safeguarding Children Partnership
Welcome to the website for the Wirral Safeguarding Children Partnership.
There is no more important role within any community than ensuring children and young people are safe from abuse, exploitation and harm. The Safeguarding Partnership has a statutory responsibility to monitor and evaluate what is done by partner agencies individually and collectively to safeguard and promote the welfare of all children who live in Wirral. This website has been designed to support all those who live and work in Wirral to safeguard and protect all our children and young people.
Report a child at risk?
If a child or young person is at risk of harm, abuse or neglect please report it to the Wirral Integrated Front Door on 0151 606 2008 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Outside of these hours call 0151 677 6557.
In an emergency always dial 999.
Early Help and Support for Families
Early Help means taking action to support a child, young person or their family as soon as a problem emerges.
To access Early Help information and advice:
Policies & Procedures
SENDLO – Wirral’s new SEND Local Offer website
Big Learn II 2nd October 2023
Child Ollie Safeguarding Practice Review
Child Noah Safeguarding Practice Review
WSCP Annual Report for 2022
Early Help JTAI Inspection Letter
Violence Against Women and Girls Strategy
Family Toolbox – tips and tools for family life in Wirral
Pan Mersey NRM Exploitation Practice Guidance
Spotlight Safeguarding sessions for Professionals
Safer Adolescence Strategy
NSPCC Sexual Abuse and Harassment Helpline for Young People