Supporting Families Enhancing Futures (SFEF)
Supporting Families Enhancing Futures (SFEF) is our model for working with children, young people and families
Find out more about SFEF
- Multi-agency Learning Event The WSCP is hosting a multi-agency learning event called The Big Learn on the 4th and 5th July at the Floral Pavilion. Click here to find out more
- Section 11/175 Audit Topics 1 and 2 are now LIVE! Find out more
WSCP Annual Report
for 2021 The WSCP Annual Report for 2021 is now available. View the Report
- Together We Can Tackle Child Abuse Campaign We all have a role in protecting children from abuse, but a third of people with suspicions do nothing Read more about campaign
- 100 Days of Safeguarding The purpose of the 100 days campaign is to reinforce existing messages, identify important local and national themes, update professionals about policies and procedures and share learning from reviews and audits. Click here to view the messages
- Over 2000 children and young people in Wirral participated in our Contextual Safeguarding survey to tell us what makes them feel unsafe, and what changes they would like to see to them feel safer. Find out more
- Click here
Welcome to the Wirral Safeguarding Children Partnership
Welcome to the website for the Wirral Safeguarding Children Partnership.
All face to face WSCP training events have been cancelled until further notice. Details about online and virtual training can be found here. Please remember you must be registered to book on training and learning events.
Please see the news page and what’s new below for the latest Covid-19 related information and links
To receive updates and alerts from the WSCP please follow us on Twitter @WirralSCP.
Please read this important notice about external websites and content linked from this site.
There is no more important role within any community than ensuring children and young people are safe from abuse, exploitation and harm. The Safeguarding Partnership has a statutory responsibility to monitor and evaluate what is done by partner agencies individually and collectively to safeguard and promote the welfare of all children who live in Wirral. This website has been designed to support all those who live and work in Wirral to safeguard and protect all our children and young people.
Report a child at risk?
If a child or young person is at risk of harm, abuse or neglect please report it to the Wirral Integrated Front Door on 0151 606 2008 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
Outside of these hours call 0151 677 6557.
In an emergency always dial 999.
Early Help and Support for Families
Early Help means taking action to support a child, young person or their family as soon as a problem emerges.
To access Early Help information and advice:
Policies & Procedures
WSCP Annual Report for 2021
100 Days of Safeguarding
Child Scarlet Case Review
Spotlight Safeguarding sessions for Professionals
WSCP Virtual Learning Event
Safer Adolescence Strategy
NSPCC Sexual Abuse and Harassment Helpline for Young People
New Domestic Abuse -No Excuse- Strategy
Going back to School guide for Children
Covid-19 Impact on Children and Young People