Multi-Agency Training Provision
This page details the virtual and face to face training courses offered by the WSCP
From the list of courses below please click on the one you are interested in. This will take you to another page with the course and training details. Please note that to access the training, registration is required. To register as a learner please click here.
To access school / early years / educational setting specific safeguarding sessions please click here.
Please ensure you have registered for training before attempting to book a place. Each individual person requires their own registration – do not book places for other people, they will not be recorded as having attended and will not receive a certificate.
By booking on training you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You must only attend training that you have booked on to and received a confirmation of.
- You agree to attend the training or cancel at least 3 working days before the event if you cannot attend.
- If you are unable to attend another colleague from your organisation may attend the training in your place with agreement from the Training Team.
- Any late cancellations or non-attendance on the day will lead to a charge at a rate of £50 for a half day event and £90 for a full day event (subject to circumstances)
- You agree to attend on time and engage in the whole session. In the event you arrive late or have to leave a session early, you will not be issued with a certificate.
- You agree to participate fully in the training whether face to face or virtual
- You cannot share the training link for virtual or face-to-face training to colleagues who have not booked onto the event – they must not attend and will not receive certificates
- If you are attending a virtual event, you will ensure that you are in an environment conducive to learning and will not be disturbed.
- If you are attending a virtual event you will switch on your camera if requested by the trainers.
- You agree to participate in the safeguarding partnership evaluation of the impact of your attendance at the course by completing any evaluation forms sent.
If you have any questions about the above, please contact the Training Officer, [email protected]
Bookings for the multi-agency events will close the week before the event date. Please note that from September 2023 non-attendance charges for all multi-agency training will be reintroduced at a rate of £50 for a half day event and £90 for a full day event, where a training place has not been cancelled more than 3 days prior to the event. To see details regarding our charging policy click here: WSCP Training charging for non-attendance