We Can Talk About Domestic Abuse Learning Event 10th December 2021
Welcome to the We Can Talk About Domestic Abuse (WCTADA) third Domestic Abuse virtual learning event which will be running on the 10th December 2021.
BOOKING FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED
The event is open to all children and adults services professionals and will include the following presentations:
- The Annual Review of the Domestic Abuse Strategy – Elizabeth Hartley
- Elderly Abuse – Hourglass
- Service User Involvement – Annie Bertram, Surviving Safeguarding
- Homicide Timeline – Professor Jane Monckton-Smith
- Typologies of perpetrators – The Drive Team
Unfortunately, despite our hope to hold this event in person we have been advised to proceed as a virtual only event held via Microsoft Teams.
Be aware that the session may include some distressing content.
The session will run from 9.30am-4pm
Please note you must be registered on the WSCP website before you can book any training or events. If you don’t have a registration please click here.
Booking closes 5pm Wednesday 8th December 2021.