We respect and protect the privacy of everyone who visits and uses our website.
- names of professionals booking onto training or participating in surveys and audits
- email addresses of professionals
- names of employing agencies
- names of WSCB and committee members
- email addresses of WSCB and committee members
We do not collect any information from people who visit the website other than a total of the number of visits to the site.
Information Shared with:
- Your information is only internally processed by the WSCB and is not shared with any external agency
Purpose of Processing Information:
- to support the booking and delivery of training, including monitoring attendance and issuing certificates
- to support the auditing function of the WSCB
- to support our statutory function to test the effectiveness of safeguarding arrangements
Information you supply on electronic forms available on our web site will only be used for the purpose(s) stated on the form.
If you send us information in an email or by telephone or on a form, we will only use it for the purpose for which we reasonably believe you intended.
Information you provide during contact with us may be used for statistical research and reporting but will not be used in any way (beyond its original purpose) which enables you to be identified.
You will not receive any unsolicited paper or electronic mail as a result of using an electronic form or sending us information. If you email us, we will not send unsolicited emails to your address.
This privacy statement only covers the Wirral Safeguarding Children Board website: https://www.wirralsafeguarding.co.uk/ Links within this site to other web sites are not covered by this statement.