Accessibility: A A A Colour Black and White
Menu

Button Battery Safety

The WSCB have published a new page for parents / carers around button / cell battery safety. Children most at risk of swallowing a button battery are aged 1 to 4 years, swallowing a button battery can kill or seriously injure a child. There are at least 2 children a year that die in the UK from swallowing a button battery.

For more information please click here the page contains links to national websites, signs and symptoms, safety, a parents story, and a poster to download