The Wirral Safeguarding Children Partnership want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
To make our website as accessible as possible it includes the following features:
- the text is fully resizable up to 300%
- the site is fully compatible with a range of text readers. The readers will read documents on the page as well as documents saved on the site
- the colours on the pages can be adjusted or the pages can be displayed in monochrome with clear contrast
- webpage can be largely navigated by using the keyboard
- webpage will automatically resize for use on mobile devices and remains fully zoomable
The website is written using clear and simple language.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible the site is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- most older PDF documents and posters are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording etc. email the WSCP here.
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within five working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact the WSCP here.