Parental Substance Misuse
This course considers the impact of parental substance misuse on children and young people and how we can assess parents capacity to change and support the whole family to improve outcomes.
Learning Objectives: Participants will develop and understanding of:
- Nature of substance misuse
- Impact on children and young people
- Substance misuse during pregnancy
- Drug and alcohol services in Wirral
- Role of assessment
- Assessing risk and capacity to change
- Working together
This event is a multi-agency event so we would respectfully ask that organisations do not book more than 3 members of their teams on one event.
Duration: Full day Date: 03rd November 2017 Start Time: 09:30 End Time: 04:30
Allocation: 25 Remaining allocation: 24
Register for course
Address: Birkenhead Town Hall, Birkenhead, United Kingdom