Designated Safeguarding Lead REFRESHER training for Schools and Colleges
PLEASE NOTE THIS COURSE IS FOR SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES
THERE IS A CHARGE OF £75.00 per person FOR ATTENDING THE COURSE
(£50.00 for each additional delegate from the same school, college or setting)
The Designated Safeguarding Lead REFRESHER course is aimed at Senior Leads from schools and colleges with responsibility for safeguarding to update their DSL statutory requirements.
The HALF DAY course will focus on:
- The role and main responsibilities of the designated safeguarding lead and key legislation and guidance underpinning safeguarding and safeguarding in schools and colleges
- Ensuring delegates know how to respond effectively to a child who reports abuse and understand the barriers that prevent children from disclosing abuse
- The referral process into children’s social care and what role the school or college has in multi-agency processes to safeguard children
- Raising awareness of the emotional impact of safeguarding children
- Identify ways in which a safeguarding lead can support staff
To reserve a place please use the online form below. Please also contact Amanda Waterfall at WSCB [email protected] to confirm invoicing arrangements.
Duration: Half Day Date: 05th June 2018 Start Time: 09:30 End Time: 01:00
Allocation: 25 Remaining allocation: 13
Register for course
Address: Wallasey Town Hall, Brighton Street, Wallasey, UK