Family CAF and Team Around the Family
This one day course covers key aspects of the Family Common Assessment Framework and Team Around the Family Early Help assessment processes including:
- Introduction to the Family Common Assessment Framework
- The Wirral Continuum of Need and integrated multi-agency working
- What is Early Help?
- Supporting families through Team Around the Family
- The role of the Lead Professional and members of the TAF
- Information sharing – how to, when to, barriers to and consent
Before you attend the TAF training it would be useful if you completed the online TAF training at virtual college. The link below takes you to the virtual college site were you will need to log in using your e mail and password. Here you will find a list of on line training opportunities including the TAF training called Collaborative Working: A Whole Family Approach http://safeguardingchildren.vc-tms.co.uk.
Duration: Full day Date: 08th November 2017 Start Time: 09:30 End Time: 04:30
Allocation: 30 Remaining allocation: 21
Register for course
Address: Birkenhead Town Hall, Birkenhead, United Kingdom