Engaging with Resistant Families
Aim: To raise awareness of behaviours that can have an impact on engaging with families and explore ways of reducing barriers to engagement.
- Identify what we mean by ideal, compliant, resistant and highly resistant behaviours
- Identify risk in practise and how to keep yourself safe
- Recognise characteristics, circumstances and factors which may influence families behaviour
- Identify the barriers to effective working
- Explore strategies to help overcome these obstacles
This event is a multi-agency event so we would respectfully ask that organisations do not book more than 3 members of their teams on one event.
Duration: Full day Date: 05th December 2017 Start Time: 09:30 End Time: 04:30
Allocation: 25 Remaining allocation: 6
Register for course
Address: Birkenhead Town Hall, Birkenhead, United Kingdom