Early Help Assessment Tool and Team Around the Family
This training event is aimed at frontline practitioners who complete the Early Help Assessment Tool (EHAT) and lead Team Around the Family (TAF) meetings with families, as part of their day to day role within their organisation.
For professionals to feel confident and equipped to undertake an Early Help Assessment and lead the Team Around the Family process.
- To consider how the assessment process may feel for a family
- Recognise characteristics, circumstances and factors which may influence families behaviour
- To explore how to best approach an EHAT assessment with a family to ensure it focuses upon their needs and effectively elicits the lived experience of the adult and the child
- To explore strategies/tools to support you when completing an assessment/ meeting with a family
- To explore how to effectively run a Team Around The Family meeting .
This event is a multi-agency event so we would respectfully ask that organisations do not book more than 3 members of their teams on to one event.
Duration: Full day Date: 12th March 2018 Start Time: 09:30 End Time: 04:30
Allocation: 20 Remaining allocation: 0
Register for course
Address: Birkenhead Town Hall, Birkenhead, United Kingdom