Learning Objectives: Aim: To raise awareness of different forms of Domestic abuse, it’s impact on individuals and families and understand how risk is managed and what support is available from different agencies
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:-
1. Understand the impact Domestic Abuse has on individuals and families
2. Respond effectively to Domestic Abuse concerns and disclosures
3. Adhere to Local Domestic Abuse Guidance, Protocol, Procedures and Referral Pathways
4. Confidently Safety Plan and Risk Manage Domestic Abuse within their role and organisation
5. Understand the role of the Family Safety Unit and the MARAC process
Prior to attending the course attendees are required to have completed the IDAS domestic abuse basic awareness online training module (https://www.idas.org.uk/training/). This will enable them to fully participate in the course.
This event is a multi-agency event so we would respectfully ask that organisations do not book more than 3 members of their teams on one event.
Duration: Full day Date: 08th February 2018 Start Time: 09:30 End Time: 04:45
Allocation: 25 Remaining allocation: 7
Register for course
Address: Wallasey Town Hall, Brighton Street, Wallasey, United Kingdom